Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Kári's delicious plate of Icelandic sausage specialities

Aaah, nothing like an Icelandic barbeque and a soccer World Cup semifinal :)

Went to Kári's house today to eat and watch the game. I hate that France won, probably because they cost me a lot of money on a bet when they played 1-1 against South Korea. Got to play a little with my fisheye lens today. Hope to get to use it some more, hopefully on some funny animals (/Kári).

Weather is clearing up now and here around midnight it is still near daylight outside. Sun is up very long back home in Denmark this time of year, but this is just crazy. Doesn't get dark at all in the night.

The proof, that Kári's tone of skin is EXACTLY the same as these quite pale cheese-sausages. (photo is unaltered)

Kári and Árni preparing the world cup dinner.

Árni, whose apartment I am staying in.


I have three new Brasil tshirts that I have not used yet and now it's kind of too late :(


And the final result... Kári's delicious plate of Icelandic sausage specialities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home